today i have pretty good news for you!
Long time ago i started the project PSGUI, but i had not much time and power to create a stable version, because i had been working and training hard for Microsoft in the last months.
But – luckily i had again some time to get progress in this nice project and here is the next version!
- Download as Zip
- Unblock in NTFS Properties
- Link on Desktop [or] Link in folder [or] Powershell.exe – Start-PSGUIManager
- have fun – till now
But what was actually PSGUI about? Below a short summary – detailed instructions will follow.
today i want to inform you about a nice Powershell event in Munich!
PowerShell Monday Germany 2016
today .Net Core 1.0 has been announced. What a day!
Further information can be found here:
MSDN Blog News Post
New Open Source Advancements
.Net Core Installation
the date for the Technical Summit 2016 has been announced.
Save the date: 06.-08.12.2016 in Darmstadt
Technical Summit 2016
SCCM 1606 with its new features has been announced:
In a short:
- ConfigMgr as a managed installer for easier application whitelisting on Windows 10
- Cloud Proxy Service
- Grace period for application and software update deployments
- Multiple device management points for Windows 10 Anniversary Edition devices
- Intune: Device categories
Do you like it?
Don´t forget to share thoughts via the UserVoice: